Castle Point Astronomy Club
- Amateur astronomy club in South-East Essex.
Astronomical Society of Edinburgh
- Runs the City Observatory at the Calton Hill (10 minutes walk from
Macclesfield Astronomical Society
- Working to make astronomy accessible to the general public, they
meet twice a month for a workshop and a main lecture.
Beckington Astronomical Society
- Includes meeting times and events, observing information, sky
charts, lunar phases, and useful links.
Bristol Astronomical Society, The
- Nonprofit society of amateur astronomers dedicated in educating
the public to the splendors of the night sky and astronomy. Includes
events calendar and membership information.
Milton Keynes Astronomical Society
- Local amateur astronomers.
Tiverton Astronomy Society
- Local astronomy club site featuring a big section on the Solar
Northamptonshire Natural History Society and Field
Club (NNHS) - Archaeology, astronomy,
botany, and microscopy sections.
West of London Astronomical Society
- Amateur astronomy society meeting in Uxbridge and Wealdstone.
Wycombe Astronomical Society
- Amateur astronomy society for all ages and all levels of
Swansea Astronomical Society
- Astronomical images, history, and general interest.
Manchester Astronomical Society (MAS) -
Claims to have the longest continuous history of any provincial
astronomical society in England.
Chesterfield Astronomical Society
Roseland Observatory -
Provides information on club meetings, events, and the night sky.
North West Group of Astronomical Societies. (NWGAS)
- Information on a number of astronomical societies in the north
west of England and north Wales area.
Cotswolds Astronomical Society - Includes
gallery, meeting information, events, and more.
Ipswich School Astronomical Society -
Members are aged between 11 and 17.
British Astronomical Association
- Encouraging all aspects of observational astronomy and the
association of observers at all levels. Membership open to all
persons interested in astronomy.
Campaign for Dark Skies (CfDS)
- Find out more about the CfDS, what is being done in the U.K., and
what you can do to help save our precious skies from light