Drinkaware Trust - Provides
information about the effects of alcohol on lives and lifestyles.
Includes public education programs and grants information.
Alcohol Concern - National
agency on alcohol misuse. Working to reduce the costs of alcohol
misuse and develop the range and quality of helping services for
problem drinkers and their families.
Institute of Alcohol Studies
- Provides information on alcohol-related issues.
Alcohol Education and Research Council (AERC)
- Provides funding to projects within the United Kingdom for
education and research and for novel forms of help to those with
Medical Council on Alcoholism (MCA) - U.K.
charity concerned with the education of the medical and allied
professions about the effects of alcohol upon health.
Down Your Drink - Online
self-help program for those concerned about their drinking.
Out - Dedicated to all the people in
twelve step programs around the world.
Supporting Women With Alcohol Problems (SWAP)
- Charity supporting women with alcohol problems.
Alcoholics Anonymous - Maintained by the
General Service Office of Alcoholics Anonymous Great Britain.
Alcoholics Anonymous - Cumbria - Provides
information on local meetings, contacting AA, and programs.
Alcoholics Anonymous - England, Scotland, Wales.
- Offers meeting details and a complete lists of every AA
(alcoholics anonymous) meeting.
Alcoholics Anonymous South Middlesex Intergroup
- Provides education, information, help, and hope on alcoholism and
Where to Find AA Meetings in East Anglia
- Listing of Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, digital shares, and