Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
(CIPFA) - Trains accountants for the
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and
Wales (ICAEW) - Providing information
about the Institute, services, and members' services.
British Association Hospitality Accountants (BAHA)
- Professionals involved in financial management and control within
the hotel industry.
Association of British Independent Accounting Firms
- Network of independent accountancy practices, providing national
connections and local knowledge.
CharterGroup Partnership, The
- National network of independent accountancy firms. The group
comprises firms throughout the U.K.
European Accounting Association
London Society of Chartered Accountants (ICAEW)
- Professional society.
Sterling Consultancy - Provides a national
association of independent small and medium-sized accountancy
practices so member firms can benefit from each other.
Hunt Blake Chartered Accountants
- Provide commercial, company secretarial, audit, financial, and
taxation accounting services.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- International accountancy body whose mission is to provide quality
professional opportunities, promote high ethical and governance
standards, and work in the public interest.